Get Hulu For $1.99: Black Friday Might Be Over, But Hulu’s Black Friday Deal is Still Alive
Hulu brought back one of the best deals in streaming for Black Friday 2019. And the good news is, that while Black Friday has come and gone — Hulu’s Black Friday sale is still going — but only for a limited time.
Through Cyber Monday (December 2nd), you can get Hulu with Limited Commercials for only $1.99 a month (normally $5.99) for an entire year. With the deal, you’ll save $48 over the course of the year.
How to Get Hulu Black Friday 2019 Deal
- Click here to activate the Hulu Black Friday Deal
- Select the Limited Time Offer
- Complete sign-up and get Hulu for $1.99 per month for the next year
Only new and returning subscribers (those who haven’t been a subscriber in the last year) — meaning that those who signed-up for the deal last year aren’t eligible.
Add-on Disney+ For Just $5.83 a Month
If you haven’t yet signed-up for Disney+, you can also take advantage of their annual plan to build your own Disney/Hulu bundle for just $7.82 a month.
- Click here to sign-up for Disney+: $5.83 a month (paid annually)
- Select $6.99 a month plan (you’ll select annual plan in next step)
- Add your e-mail address and then select Annual Plan ($5.83 a month)
Total: $7.82 / month