How To Download and Sign Up For NCAA March Madness Live on Chromecast
March Madness Live is a free streaming app that makes it easy to live stream every game in the 2021 NCAA Tourney.
If you don’t have a Live TV Streaming package, you can watch games airing on CBS on mobile or for three hours on your favorite streaming player. To watch every game including those on TNT, TBS, and truTV, you need to authenticate with your TV Everywhere credentials.
How to Sign-Up for March Madness Live on Chromecast
- Click here to sign-up for NCAA March Madness Live
- Install the NCAA March Madness Live iOS App or Android App
- Once installed, log-in using your NCAA March Madness Live credentials
- Make sure your Smart TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your mobile device
- Start playing the content in the NCAA March Madness Live App and select the Cast icon in the top right
- Choose your Chromecast and it will start displaying on your television
If you have the newer Chromecast with Google TV, you can install the app from Google Play.