Does TVision Include a DVR?
TVision Vibe includes entertainment and lifestyle channels from AMC, Viacom, and Discovery.
TVision Live includes local channels (no CBS) and 15 of the top 35 cable channels. It has three tiers: TVision Live ($40), TVision Live+ ($50), and TVision Live Zone ($60).
You can stream the service on a wide-variety of devices including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Chromecast with Google TV, iOS, and Android.
While all TVision Live subscribers get 100 hours of free storage included in their subscription, you won’t with TVision Vibe. To add DVR access to TVision Vibe, you will need to upgrade for $5 a month.
TVision DVR Overview & Review
- You can record 100 hours to save for up to 9 months
- You can fast forward or skip ahead through recordings
- You can record either all new episodes or new episodes and reruns
- You can pad events, so you can add 5, 10, 30 60 minutes to your recordings
- You can’t record Disney-owned channels (Disney Channel, FX, Nat Geo, ESPN, etc.)
TVision Cloud DVR FAQ
How many hours of storage is included with the TVision Cloud DVR?
- The DVR includes 100 hours of recording time and recordings last for 9 months.
- TVision Vibe customers can add DVR functionality for $5 a month
Can I schedule series recordings on the TVision Cloud DVR?
- The DVR lets you record series recording.
- You can either schedule all episodes or only new episodes.
Can I fast forward on the TVision Cloud DVR?
- You can fast forward through all recorded content.
Can I pad recordings of live sports or events on TVision Cloud DVR?
- The DVR lets you extend recordings by 5, 10, 30, or 60 minutes.
- This is your best bet if you want to make sure you get a full sports broadcast.
Can I use the TVision True Cloud DVR on my device?
The TVision DVR is available on the following devices:
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Chromecast with Google TV
- T-Mobile Hub Device