BLACK FRIDAY DEAL ALERT: Get 50% Off Amazon Channels Including BET+, Britbox, CBS All Access, & PBS Kids
Amazon’s Black Friday deals have started! In addition to the ability to get a Fire TV Stick for as low as $19.99, you can also get 50% off a number of subscription services through Amazon Prime Video Channels.
With the deal you can get 50% off subscriptions like CBS All Access, Epix, and Britbox for the first three months (a full list is below).
- CBS All Access - Commercial Free: $4.99 (normally $9.99)
- Epix: $2.99 (normally $5.99)
- Britbox: $3.49 (normally $6.99)
- BET+: $4.99 (normally $9.99)
- NickHits: $3.99 (normally $7.99)
- MTV Hits: $2.99 (normally $5.99)
- PBS Masterpiece: $2.99 (normally $5.99)
- PBS Living: $1.49 (normally $2.99)
- PBS Kids: $2.49 (normally $4.99)
- Boomerang: $2.49 (normally $5.99)
- Shudder: $2.49 (normally $5.99)
- Up Faith & Family: $2.49 (normally $4.99)
- Sundance Now: $3.49 (normally $6.99)
- Comedy Central Now: $1.99 (normally $3.99)
MotorTrend On Demand: $2.49 (normally $5.99)
For Black Friday, Amazon also dropped the price of the Amazon Fire Stick to just $19.99 (normally $40), which is $5 less than last year’s Black Friday. The device, which can stream in HD, up to 60 fps, now comes with the Alexa Voice Remote, which can control power and volume on your television.
If you want a more powerful device than can stream in 4K, you can upgrade to the Fire Stick 4K which is also heavily discounted to an all-time low of just $25. With either device, you’ll also get $45 in Sling TV credit, meaning you can stream your first 3 months for just $10 a month. The deals will last through Cyber Monday.