How to Watch Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III PPV Live Without Cable
ESPN and FOX Sports will jointly present Fury vs. Wilder III heavyweight championship fight, including the undercard and main card contests. After the first contest between these two ended in a draw, while the second ended in a seventh-round TKO by Fury, the third contest should provide an exhilarating finale to the series.
We’ve successfully traversed the confusing split that ESPN and FOX have going on so you don’t have to. Here’s how to watch Fury vs. Wilder III live on ESPN+ PPV, along with the prelims and undercard on TV.
How to Watch Fury vs. Wilder III Online
- When: Starts Saturday, October 9
- Time: 9 PM ET (main card); 4:30 PM ET (early prelims); 7 PM ET (undercard);
- Streaming: Watch with ESPN+ PPV
Table of Contents
Fury vs. Wilder III Full Card
Early Preliminary Card (4:30 PM ET): ESPN App / Fox Sports App
- Robeisy Ramirez (7-1, 4 KOs) vs. Orlando Gonzalez Ruiz (17-0, 10 KOs) featherweight
- Rances Barthelemy (28-1-1, 14 KOs) vs. TBA, super lightweight
- Viktor Vykhryst (7-0, 5 KOs) vs. Mike Marshall (6-1-1, 4 KOs), heavyweight
- Bruce Carrington (debut) vs. Cesar Cantu (3-1,1 KOs), featherweight
Undercard (7 PM ET): ESPN+ / ESPN2 / FS1
- Edgar Berlanga (17-0, 16 KOs) vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres (30-2-1,16 KOs), super middleweight
- Julian Williams (27-2-1,16 KOs) vs. Vladimir Hernandez (12-4, 6 KOs), super welterweight
Main Card (9 PM ET): ESPN+ PPV
- Robert Helenius (30-3, 19 KOs) vs. Adam Kownacki (20-1, 15 KOs), heavyweight
- Efe Ajagba (15-0, 12 KOs) vs. Frank Sanchez (18-0,13 KOs), heavyweight
- Jared Anderson (9-0, 9 KOs) vs. Vladimir Tereshkin (22-0-1,12 KOs), heavyweight
Main Event (estimated time: 11:30 PM ET): ESPN+ PPV
- Tyson Fury (31-0-1, 21 KOs) vs. Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KOs), 12 rounds for WBC heavyweight title
About Fury vs. Wilder III
The ESPN+ PPV event pits the unbeaten WBC and lineal champion Tyson “The Gypsy King” Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs) against former heavyweight champion Deontay “The Bronze Bomber” Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KOs). The third match between the two giants – Fury stands 6’9” while Wilder is 6’7” – will conclude one of boxing’s most storied heavyweight trilogies. It follows a controversial draw in December 2018 that saw Fury rise from a pair of knockdowns, and the dramatic February 2020 rematch, where Fury flipped the script and knocked out Wilder in the seventh round.
According to DraftKings Sportsbook, Wilder is a +240 money line underdog, while Fury is getting -310 odds on the money line.
Where is Fury vs. Wilder III Taking Place?
Fury vs. Wilder III is taking place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
How Much does the Fury vs. Wilder III PPV cost?
Sports fans will be able able to watch Fury vs. Wilder III for $79.99 on ESPN+ PPV. No cable or satellite TV subscription is needed. You can stream the fight on your computer, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, iOS, and Android devices.
How to Stream Fury vs. Wilder III Undercard bouts for Free on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS, and Android
There are six major streaming providers that offer Live TV Streaming. Five of these providers allow you to watch the Fury vs. Wilder III Undercard bouts live using iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and Web. They are fuboTV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu Live TV, and YouTube TV.
|DTV STREAM||fuboTV||Hulu||Philo||Sling TV||YouTube|
|Sign Up||Free Trial||Sign Up||Free Trial||Free Trial||Sign Up|
|ESPN Deportes||≥ $104.99||•||^|
|FS1 (Fox Sports 1)||•||•||•||-||-||•||•|
All Live TV Streaming Options
Includes: ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, FS1 (Fox Sports 1), and FOX Deportes + 27 Top Cable Channels
Includes: ESPN2 and FS1 (Fox Sports 1) + 27 Top Cable Channels
Add-on: $6 Best of Spanish TV
Includes: ESPN Deportes
Includes: ESPN2 and FS1 (Fox Sports 1) + 32 Top Cable Channels
Add-on: $5 Español Add-on
Includes: ESPN Deportes