How to Get Hulu Black Friday 2019 $1.99 Month Deal, Or Save By Switching to Disney+ Bundle If Your Hulu Black Friday 2018 Promo Expired
One of the best Black Friday deals in streaming from last year is back! For the 2019 edition, through Cyber Monday (December 2nd), Hulu is offering a Black Friday & Cyber Monday promotion that drops the price of Hulu with Limited Commercials to just $1.99 a month (normally $5.99) for the next year. With the deal, you’ll save $48 over the course of the year.
How to Get Hulu Black Friday 2019 Deal
- Click here to activate the Hulu Black Friday Deal
- Select the Limited Commercials Plan
- Complete sign-up and get Hulu for $1.99 per month for the next year
Only new and returning subscribers (those who haven’t been a subscriber in the last year) — meaning that those who signed-up for the deal last year aren’t eligible. But don’t worry, there are still some good options for you.
For Those Who Subscribed to Hulu Black Friday 2018
Last year, millions of people got Hulu for just $0.99 per month for an entire year. For most people, that year of savings is about to end. While some might not want to renew, for others that means that you can now take advantage of the Disney+ bundle. This includes Disney+, Hulu with Limited Commercials, and ESPN+ for just $12.99 a month — the same price as Netflix.
Since you already have an existing Hulu account, this is how to take advantage of the deal, and even how you can upgrade to a Hulu (No Ads) plan.
Disney+, ESPN+, & Hulu w/ Limited Commercials
Price: $12.99 a Month ($5 Savings)
The simplest bundle includes all three Disney services for the same price as Netflix. While separately they would cost $18 a month, with the bundle you can get them for just $12.99 a month.
Since you already have an existing account, you have to make sure you sign-up for the Disney+ bundle with the same email address as your existing Hulu account.
- Click here to sign-up for the Disney+ Bundle
- If you are an existing Hulu or ESPN+ subscriber, you must use the same email address as your other accounts
- You will be charged $12.99 a month for the three services, and if you are already a subscriber of Hulu or Disney+, you will receive a bill credit for those.
Disney+, ESPN+, & Hulu w/ No Ads
Price: $18.99 a Month ($6 Savings)
If you just don’t want ads, you can still take advantage of the Disney+ bundle. However, in order to do it you need to upgrade your existing Hulu plan first.
- Go to your Hulu account and switch to the Hulu (No Ads) plan
- Click here to sign-up for Disney+ Bundle
- While signing up, use the same email address as your Hulu (No Ads) account
- You will continue to be billed by Hulu, but you will receive a $5.99 credit to your Disney+ Bundle account