How to Watch The Mandalorian Season 2 on Xbox with Disney Plus
After eight gripping episodes with Baby Yoda taking over social media, fans of the show are eager to find out what happens in “The Mandalorian” with season 2. Starting October 30th, you can stream The Mandalorian Season 2 when you sign-up for Disney+.
How to Stream The Mandalorian Season 2 on Xbox
- Click here to sign-up for Disney+
- Once you’re signed up, Click here or go to the Home Screen on your Xbox
- To access new apps, scroll to the right to access the Store
- In the Apps section, select Disney+ (or search if you don’t see it).
- Select Install to add the app to your Xbox One
- You can now stream “The Mandalorian” S2 and all of your Disney favorites
Can You Stream The Mandalorian Season 2 on Xbox For Free on Disney+?
Unfortunately, Disney+ no longer offers a free trial. You can subscribe to the service for £7.99 / month, or £79.99 / year (£6.67 / month).
About The Mandalorian Season 2
“The Mandalorian” is the first ever live-action Star Wars series set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. The show stars Pedro Pascal (The Mandalorian), Carl Weathers (Greef Carga), Gina Carano (Cara Dune), Giancarlo Esposito, Emily Swallow (Armorer) and Nick Nolte.
Luckily for fans of the show, production wrapped ahead of the coronavirus lockdown, which meant that its return remained on schedule. Season 2 of the series will see new cast members including Rosario Dawson, as Ahsoka Tano, the former Padawan of Anakin Skywalker. Katey Sackhoff will star as Bo-Katan Kryze, the character she voiced in The Clone Wars.
Following the Season 1 finale, John Favreau indicated that a Gamorrean, Jabba the Hutt’s guard, will appear in Season 2 of the series.
In the meantime, you can stream all eight episodes of the “The Mandalorian” on Disney+ to find out why people are so obsessed with “The Child.”
The Mandalorian Season 2 Trailer
When Does The Mandalorian Season 2 Premiere?
The Mandalorian will premiere on Friday, October 30th.
When Are The Mandalorian Season 2 Episodes Released?
The Mandalorian Season 2 will release one episode every Friday through December 18th.
How Many Episodes are in The Mandalorian Season 2?
Just like the first season, there are eight episodes this season.
What is The Mandalorian Episode Schedule?
Unlike Netflix, Disney+ doesn’t follow the binge-watching model of releasing all episodes at once. Instead, the service releases an episode each week, with ‘The Mandlorian’ dropping every Friday.
- Episode 1: Friday, Oct. 30
- Episode 2: Friday, Nov. 6
- Episode 3: Friday, Nov. 13
- Episode 4: Friday, Nov. 20
- Episode 5: Friday, Nov. 27
- Episode 6: Friday, Dec. 4
- Episode 7: Friday, Dec. 11
- Episode 8: Friday, Dec. 18