Can you stream NBA League Pass on Roku?
How to Sign Up and Download NBA League Pass on Roku
- Click here to sign up for NBA League Pass.
- Once you’ve signed up, go to the Home Screen on your Roku.
- Launch the app store and search for “NBA League Pass” on your Roku.
- Select “Add to Home” to install the app.
- Once installed, log in using your NBA League Pass credentials.
- You can now stream NBA League Pass on Roku.
How to Sign Up for NBA League Pass on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use NBA League Pass on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, PlayStation, Xbox and Sony Smart TV.
What features are available on NBA League Pass?
No Parental Controls
Up to 2 Devices
If you have League Pass Premium, you can watch on two devices simultaneously. All other plans restrict viewing to one device.
Team Pass, League Pass, and League Pass Premium allow downloads for offline viewing.