Can you stream MLB.TV on Google Chromecast?
How to Sign Up and Download MLB.TV on Google Chromecast
- Click here to sign up for MLB.TV.
- Install the MLB.TV iPhone/iPad app or Android Phone/Tablet app.
- Once installed, log in using your MLB.TV credentials.
- Make sure your streaming device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android Phone/Tablet or iPhone/iPad.
- Start playing the content in the MLB.TV app and select the Google Cast icon.
- Choose your Google Chromecast and it will start displaying on your streaming device.
How to Sign Up for MLB.TV on Other Streaming Devices
If you have other devices, you can learn how to sign up for and use MLB.TV on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, iPhone/iPad, Android Phone/Tablet, Mac, Windows, PlayStation, Xbox, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Sony Smart TV, and VIZIO Smart TV.
The service is packed with content to keep baseball fans entertained. The series “Cathedrals of the Game” highlights some of the game’s most iconic ballparks. “Hall of Fame Roundtable” provides interviews with the newest inductees from 2015 forward. “Epic Innings” highlights some of the most important moments from the most important games.
The service is packed with lots of features, documentaries, and interviews to keep any baseball fan entertained, even in the offseason.
Obviously, the main draw of the service is access to live MLB games around the country. Fans have access to condensed games as well.
Fans can also watch throwback All-Star Games and Home Run Derbies, along with old episodes of “This Week in Baseball” dating back to the 1970s.
Subscribers can access several documentaries and World Series Films. Some of those available include “Set Apart: The Jim Abbott Story” (2018), “Forever Brothers: The ’71 Pittsburgh Pirates Story” (2016), “Iron: The Legacy of Cal Ripken Jr.”, and the 1996 NY Yankees documentary, “Pinstripe Destiny.”