Disney+ has revealed information regarding pricing for two of the markets it will be launching in during the second week of November — Taiwan and Hong Kong. These launches are tied to its international Disney Plus Day celebrations.
The service is set to launch on Friday, November 12 in Taiwan, and on Tuesday, November 16 in Hong Kong.
For subscribers in Taiwan, Disney+ will be priced at NT$270 a month (about $10 USD), and an annual subscription for the service will run NT $2790 (about $100 USD). For customers in Hong Kong, the price of Disney+ will be HK$73 ($8.97 USD) per month, while an annual subscription in that region will cost HK$738 ($95.60 USD).
“With the launch of Disney+ in Taiwan, consumers of all ages will have access to an endless and exciting library of entertainment content. We can’t wait to bring to consumers some of the world’s best stories from our iconic suite of brands and franchises, told by the world’s most talented creators and storytellers,” said Kerwin Lo, General Manager, The Walt Disney Company, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
In addition to the Asian launches, Disney Plus Day, November 12 — which marks the second anniversary of the launching of the service — will be a day that will include launches of new content on the service.
The Marvel Studios blockbuster Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings will make its streaming debut on that day. In addition, other titles will become available for all subscribers on that day, including:
- Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt’s adventure film Jungle Cruise
- The new Disney+ Original movie Home Sweet Home Alone, based on the original holiday franchise
- An all-new series of original shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Olaf Presents, featuring the snowman from Frozen, retelling classic Disney tales as only he can
- A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- An animated short from Pixar, Ciao Alberto, featuring characters from this summer’s animated hit Luca
- The first five episodes from season 2 of The World According to Jeff Goldblum from National Geographic
- A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars bounty hunter Boba Fett
- A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with a look toward the future
- Dopesick, an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in international markets as part of the Star general entertainment offering, and in the United States on Hulu
“The inaugural Disney+ Day will be a grand-scale celebration of our subscribers across the entire company,” Disney CEO Bob Chapek said in a September statement. “This day of appreciation brings to life our mission to entertain, inform, and inspire fans and families around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, and will become an annual tentpole event to be amplified across our global businesses.”
Disney+ er en ny reklamefri video streaming service, som tilbyder eksklusive serier og film fra Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic og mere. Disney har løftet sløret for, at deres streamingtjeneste vil åbne i Storbritannien den 24. marts 2020.
Disneys streamingtjeneste vil koste 79,99 kr. / måned, eller 789 kr. / år (65,75 kr. / måned).
Appen understøtter 4K streaming, ubegrænset download, 4 simultan streaming, op til 7 profiler med hundredvis af avatars til din personlige profil.
Det første år vil inkludere 25 nye originale serier, 10+ film, 7,500 tidligere episoder, 100 nye film, og 400 bibliotekstitler inklusiv hele Disney Vault. Nye udgivelser som “Toy Story 4”, “Løvernes konge”, “Aladdin” og klassikere som “Den lille havfrue” og “Askepot” vil være tilgængelige at streame.
Selskabet annoncerede originale serier og film, som vil være tilgængelige ved lanceringen, inklusiv den nye 8-episoders Star Wars tv-serie til 100 millioner dollars, “The Mandalorian”, “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” “Verden ifølge Jeff Goldblum,” “Lady og vagabonden,” and “The Imagineering Story.”
Du kan se hele den tilgængelige liste Disney, Disney Channel, Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel, Nat Geo serier og film eller alt tilgængeligt Disney Plus-indhold ved at følge vores Disney+ Streaming Movie List.