Yesterday, Disney+ officially launched for $6.99 a month or $70 a year, but for the last 12 days our readers have had the chance to win a year subscription for the service. Now, we’re excited to announce the lucky winner of The Streamable’s Disney+ giveaway.
And the winner is…Dennis from Chicago!
Congrats, Dennis! We can’t wait to hear everything that you’ll stream on Disney+. For everyone else, don’t despair, we have another big giveaway coming in just a few days, which will be announced in our weekly newsletter. You can sign-up here if you haven’t yet.
If you want to try Disney+ for yourself, they are offering 7-Day Free Trial. You can even bundle Disney Plus with Hulu and ESPN+ for $12.99, and there’s even bundle options for Hulu (No Ads) and Hulu Live TV subscribers.
What Can You Watch with Disney+?
The first year will include 25 new original series, 10+ movies, 7,500 past episodes, 100 recent movies, and 400 library titles including the entire Disney Vault. The company announced 6 original shows and movies that will be available at launch, including Star Wars spin-off “The Mandalorian.”
You can see the full list of available Disney, Disney Channel, Disney Channel, Pixar, Marvel, Nat Geo shows and movies, or all available Disney Plus content by checking out our Disney+ Streaming Movie List.
How to Install Disney+ on Your Streaming Device
Confused how to install Disney+ on your streaming player, smart TV, gaming console, mobile device, or tablet?
- How to Install Disney+ on Roku
- How to Install Disney+ on Amazon Fire TV
- How to Install Disney+ on Apple TV
- How to Install Disney+ on Android TV
- How to Install For Disney+ on Xbox
- How to Install For Disney+ on PS4
- How to Install Disney+ on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install For Disney+ on LG Smart TV
- How to Install Disney+ on iPhone
- How to Install Disney+ on iPad