DEAL ALERT: Sling TV is Giving a Free Preview of AMC+, Including Shudder, Sundance Now, & IFC Films Unlimited Until October 10th
If you’ve wanted to check out the AMC+ original Irish crime drama KIN, this is your chance to binge it for free. Sling TV is giving Sling Orange and Sling Blue customers access to AMC+ Ad-Free, SHUDDER, IFC Films Unlimited, and Sundance Now at no additional charge. The free preview runs through October 10, so you don’t have much time to check it out.
With the Free Preview, you can stream AMC+, Sling Blue or Orange Plan, which is normally $35, for Only $10 For Your First Month.
To access the free preview, you don’t have to do a thing. The services will be available on-demand as part of your Sling TV subscription, and will automatically disappear when the free preview is up (you won’t need to remember to cancel).
Sling TV includes AMC linear channel on both Sling Orange and Sling Blue.
|DTV STREAM||Fubo||Hulu||Philo||Sling TV||YouTube|
|Free Trial||Free Trial||Sign Up||Free Trial||GET $10 OFF||Sign Up|
- AMC Ad-Free: Offers current seasons of hit series from AMC, Sundance TV and IFC including “Killing Eve,” “NOS4A2” and “The Walking Dead”, as well as exclusive original series like “KIN.”
- Shudder: An essential offering for fans of horror and suspense with the largest uncut selection of series and films, including original hit series “Creepshow” and acclaimed documentary “Horror Noire.”
- Sundance Now: Offers a rich selection of original and exclusive series, featuring true crime, heart-stopping dramas and thrillers from around the world, including “Discovery of Witches,” “Riviera,” and “Killing for Love.”
- IFC Films Unlimited: A streaming channel featuring a broad collection of theatrically-released and award-winning titles from IFC Films, the leader in quality talent-driven independent film.
- AMC Ad-Free Linear Network: An ad-free linear channel with some of AMC’s best programming.
Last year, AMC Networks replaced AMC Premiere with AMC+. When it first launched, it was only available through cable companies like Comcast on their X1 and Flex devices. In July, it came to streaming through Sling TV for the first time.