Best Streaming Service Deals for Prime Day 2022: Free Trials and Discounts on Paramount+, Hulu, Showtime, Discovery+, More
Amazon Prime Day 2022 is finally here and there are some incredible deals on Prime Video Channels. If you’re looking for deals on streaming devices, we got those too.
With the deal, you can get two months of a wide variety of streaming services for just $0.99 per month, which is up to 85% off. Some of the deals include Showtime, discovery+, AMC+, Acorn TV, STARZ, Epix, and Paramount+ ad-free for just $0.99 per month for two months; check out the full list below.
To be eligible, you need to be a Prime Member, but don’t worry, if you’re not you can get a 30-day free trial to Amazon Prime, which will help you take advantage of all Prime Day 2022 deals.
All Prime Video Channels 2022 Prime Day Deals
- discovery+: $0.99 (normally $6.99)
- AMC+: $0.99 (normally $8.99)
- Paramount+ Ad-Free: $0.99 (normally $9.99)
- Epix: $0.99 (normally $5.99)
- BET+: $0.99 (normally $9.99)
- Hallmark Movies Now: $0.99 (normally $5.99)
- Acorn TV: $0.99 (normally $6.99)
- PBS Kids: $0.99 (normally $5.99)
- Noggin: $0.99 (normally $7.99)
- allblk: $0.99 (normally $4.99)
- PBS Masterpiece: $0.99 (normally $5.99)
- Up Faith & Family: $0.99 (normally $4.99)
- Pantaya: $0.99 (normally $5.99)
- PBS Documentaries: $0.99 (normally $3.99)
- MotorTrend: $0.99 (normally $3.99)
- MovieSphere: $0.99 (normally $4.99)
Other Streaming Service Deals
While they aren’t just for Prime Day 2022, you should also make sure to take advantage of some of the other great deals currently available from streaming services.
- $15 OFF Your First 2 Months of DIRECTV STREAM + 5-Day Free Trial: $30 Value
- 50% OFF Your First Month of Sling TV + 1 Month of STARZ, Showtime, & Epix: $42 Value
- 30-Day Free Trial of Hulu: Normally $11.99
- Get Disney+, Hulu, & ESPN+ For Just $13.99: Normally $21.97
- Paramount+/Showtime Bundle For $11.99: Normally $16.99